Message from Sarasota County:
Sarasota County will hold five focus group sessions for public input on the characteristics and
qualities that are important in a new county administrator. The meetings also will explore the
opportunities for the county and the next administrator.
The sessions will be facilitated by representatives from The Mercer Group of Atlanta, which is
conducting the administrator search for the Sarasota County Commission.
Each of the five meetings will be held in a Sarasota County Commission district:
Thursday, Sept. 8
- 10:30 a.m., Selby Library, 1331 First Street, Sarasota
- 2 p.m., Phillippi Estate Park in the Edison Keith Mansion, 5500 S. Tamiami Trail,
- 6 p.m., Venice Community Center, 326 S. Nokomis Ave., Venice
Friday, Sept. 9
- 10:30 a.m., North Port Library, 13800 S. Tamiami Trail, North Port
- 2:30 p.m., North Sarasota Library, 2801 Newtown Blvd., Sarasota
For additional information, contact the Sarasota County Call Center at 941-861-5000.
Considering the issues and personnel changes County Government has recently experienced, this is the time to give your input on how we can have a great county. Get involved.
By Richard Clapp